Be Visible To Your Target Market
When your target market is looking for a product or service, are you easy to find? Is your competition easier? An SEO campaign is a marathon, not a sprint, but our team can usually position you to the top of Google and other major search engines within a few months.
Want position #1 rankings? We’ll know exactly what it will take after analyzing your site, market, and competition.
Driving traffic isn’t the end game, driving revenue is. Make sure your visitors are converting.
You’re here because you want more revenue from your website. Don’t worry, we’re right there with you.
Content Is King
When it comes to producing high quality, well-optimized content, we deliver. More than ever, creative web writing is essential to ensure your website reaches the top of search engines in an elegant manner. We’ve all been to websites that are awkward to read, with obvious keywords stuffed into sentences that are merely designed for rankings. Not only is this against Google’s terms of service, but it can often be counter-productive to the end goal; converting visitors into customers.
SEO programs are highly complex and ever-changing. Our methodology is designed to break down activities into manageable and understandable pieces, so that clients can easily see what activities are being done and why they are important. Our process also streamlines workflow while ensuring that all SEO factors are given full attention, thereby delivering superior value.
SEO is a long-term investment, but in many cases some degree of success can be noticed in as quick as 3 months. Your existing website and your competition will play a large determining factor in how long the build-up process takes.
We enjoy sharing successes, and breaking them down for our clients. Our analytics and reporting are disciplined, detailed, and thorough, enabling us to continuously improve your program while demonstrating the progress we’ve already made. Crunching the SEO numbers in real-time is critical, because that’s what allows us to revise and get creative with our strategy.
Core SEO Best Practices
Without being highly visible on Google and other major search engines, your days could be numbered. Here are a few of the core best practices to SEO, which serve as a foundation for a lot of what we do.
- Keyword Research. We will thoroughly research your company’s market to determine exactly what people are searching for within your product or services offering.
- Content. Once we determine what keywords will benefit your site and ranking, we will incorporate them into your website in the right places to drive more traffic.
- Link Building. We can implement aggressive link building campaigns by using established methods to create quality internal and external links to drive your website’s traffic and search engine ranking higher than ever before.
- Clean Code. We don’t just analyze the front end of your website, but the back end as well. So much of a site’s ranking potential relies on the foundation of the coding within the site. We make sure that the foundation is a sound base to build an SEO campaign on.
- Social Media. Search Engines have been using social media as one of many factors when considering your ranking. Like most things, how you leverage social media can help or hurt your placement.
- Site Architecture. SEO is only half the battle. With conversion optimization, we can double, triple, and even quadruple sales from your website, with or without increasing traffic. How your site looks and feels to your visitors is largely responsible for this.
- Much More. From different media types to directory listings to top secret techniques, there is a lot of magic that happens during our SEO campaigns!